PLN

très bon produit

Posted by missblackline on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

bon produit pour les cheveux gras pellicule et cuir chevelu délicat ! les cheveux restent propres longtemps et sont très doux !!!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have always liked products made by Desert Essence. They are effective and at little cost you get a great product that works. They have a shampoo that goes with this conditioner also that I like, but I actually think I like this conditioner better than its shampoo counterpart. I can use this conditioner following other shampoos and it still works great and seems to keep my hair from getting oily as quickly as it usually does in the summer time. love it.

Posted by Marishkaaa on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

great for oily hair!

Conditions hair with no excess, and gives my hair a good volume/texture

Posted by 4683595395075663941 on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this together with the Desert Essence Lemon Shampoo. THey work great together. I have oily scalp and oily hair, and am in the early stages of thinning hair. I am a male with short hair. It is IMPORTANT to condition my hair to keep it healthy and easy to style, but at the same time, I should not use a conditioner that is too heavy, oily, or clogs up my scalp. So this light conditioner is just perfect. I believe the ingredients also helps to control oil build-up on my hair over the course of a long day. It also gives me hair some volume and texture which is great. Best of all, it is organic with no harmful elements. The lemonade smell isn't the best but it is very light, and doesn't deter me. For guys, definitely a no issue.

Lemon Tea Tree Dessert Essence Conditioner

Posted by serpines on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love it. It smells like you are scrubbing lemon peel in your hair. And does a great job smoothing the hair

Lemon tea tree conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2430822 on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product, my hair are more shinier and easier to comb.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3315071 on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Think I've found a new favourite!

My new favorite

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Leaves my hair very conditioned but not weighed down- smells great!

Wonderful Hair Care Product

Posted by Reviewer1116279 on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a fantastic smelling and conditioning product for the hair. I have multiple chemical sensitivity and this works great for me. I love aroma, but unfortunately with MCS, I cannot tolerate many of them. But these products by Desert Essence are absolutely great! They don't make me sick!

didn't like it at all

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my hair look like I never washed it before