Lemon tea tree conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product, my hair are more shinier and easier to comb.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have always liked products made by Desert Essence. They are effective and at little cost you get a great product that works. They have a shampoo that goes with this conditioner also that I like, but I actually think I like this conditioner better than its shampoo counterpart. I can use this conditioner following other shampoos and it still works great and seems to keep my hair from getting oily as quickly as it usually does in the summer time. love it.

Conditions hair with no excess, and gives my hair a good volume/texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use this together with the Desert Essence Lemon Shampoo. THey work great together. I have oily scalp and oily hair, and am in the early stages of thinning hair. I am a male with short hair. It is IMPORTANT to condition my hair to keep it healthy and easy to style, but at the same time, I should not use a conditioner that is too heavy, oily, or clogs up my scalp. So this light conditioner is just perfect. I believe the ingredients also helps to control oil build-up on my hair over the course of a long day. It also gives me hair some volume and texture which is great. Best of all, it is organic with no harmful elements. The lemonade smell isn't the best but it is very light, and doesn't deter me. For guys, definitely a no issue.

Lemon Tea Tree Dessert Essence Conditioner

Posted by serpines on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love it. It smells like you are scrubbing lemon peel in your hair. And does a great job smoothing the hair

très bon produit

Posted by missblackline on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

bon produit pour les cheveux gras pellicule et cuir chevelu délicat ! les cheveux restent propres longtemps et sont très doux !!!

Not adequate as Conditioner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product smells very good!! But, it does not condition very well. I have very long hair so I need something that leaves my hair light, shiny, and residue-free but prevents tangles. This one doesn't do any of that, so I will not get it again. Does not prevent tangles and weighs down my hair with dull residue.

Posted by Marishkaaa on Aug 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great for oily hair!

Strong lemon smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Strong lemon smell.Might some didn't like it. At first I wasn't sure about it too.Smell stay till next day! Now I did enjoy the smell. Hair looks shiny,silky and clean. Happy customer.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Think I've found a new favourite!

My new favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Leaves my hair very conditioned but not weighed down- smells great!