GREAT AS CLARIFYING SHAMPOO!, BUT IT HAS S COCO S!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Oct 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been searching for a long time a clarifying shampoo that works for me, and this is one of the best. I use this shampoo to remove build up (my hair is long, very dry and curly...so I have to use a lot of conditioner, as well as leave-in when I wash my hair). It really works: I can feel my hair clean and residue-free after using it. Overall, the composition is good with nourishing oils and extracts. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling too dry (despite the ingredient 2) or tangled like another clarifying shampoos do (moreover, there are scs free shampoos that tangle my hair more than this one). It is difficult to squeeze the shampoo through the tiny hole, so you will use the adequate dose. The matching italian lemon conditioner is the best!. Feel free to click on my nickname for more details about hair products!.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love Dessert Essence products and this one didn't disappoint me either. It has a nice, not too overpowering lemony smell, lathers very well and leaves my hair surprisingly soft and manageable for a deep cleansing shampoo. It gives a fresh feeling and is great for hot summer days.

A product that actually works!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Having moved away from the chemically laden brands, I found that the natural alternatives left a greasy film which would result in me washing my hair after only 1 day. This shampoo allows me to have soft, shiny and silky hair for up to 3 days - Its been years since my hair has come out this clean!

More than I had dared to expect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My friend, a long time iHerb customer, told me that the coconut products of Desert Essence series have quite an intense odour, so I thought the Italian lemon would be strong-smelling, too. But this product smells only a little and reminds of lemon gelato or granita. I like that it smells only during the washing process, and when the hair has dried, the smell is also gone - it's a secret weapon indeed (after just washing my hair I don't smell like "fresh out of the shower" and I can "lie" that my hair is always this clean, flowy and healthy :P ). I noticed that I need to apply a lot less of the shampoo comparing to the other organic products I have used before. And it cleans really greasy hair (after a day's work in the garden, under the grilling sun) magnificently! It gives a thick layer of foam really fast and it's easy to rinse off as well.

good price, works great, good ingredients!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm pretty happy with this stuff. I have oily hair and I know its a drying shampoo so I spritz a rose oil rose water on my hair as a finish. I don't use conditioner. Wash my hair every other day or so. I like it, its got safe ingredients and a nice smell and makes me feel clean. The bottle squeeze regulates the amount that comes out, a little too slow for my liking, but its not that big of a deal. Sometimes I unscrew that cap when I want to get more product squeezed out quicker.

Italian lemon shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband to try and he liked it so much he asked me to order more!

Great shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing, The perfume doesn't last for more than a couple hours, which for me is great. The hair stays clean for 3-4 days, Great shampoo.

Excellent for men. Good shampoo. Very refreshing

Posted by MB CULTURE on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for men with short haircut who use hair products such as clay, The lemon aroma is very pleasant. Need to use a small amount of gel. recommended

Very Good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of very few shampoo that my scalp can tolerate. Other shampoo makes my scalp oily and itchy..this one can makes my scalp clean for days.

Good as always

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Desert Essence's hair products are very good and this lemon one is so fresh, which is great in summer.

1 2