PLN

GREAT AS CLARIFYING SHAMPOO!, BUT IT HAS S COCO S!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Oct 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been searching for a long time a clarifying shampoo that works for me, and this is one of the best. I use this shampoo to remove build up (my hair is long, very dry and curly...so I have to use a lot of conditioner, as well as leave-in when I wash my hair). It really works: I can feel my hair clean and residue-free after using it. Overall, the composition is good with nourishing oils and extracts. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling too dry (despite the ingredient 2) or tangled like another clarifying shampoos do (moreover, there are scs free shampoos that tangle my hair more than this one). It is difficult to squeeze the shampoo through the tiny hole, so you will use the adequate dose. The matching italian lemon conditioner is the best!. Feel free to click on my nickname for more details about hair products!.

A product that actually works!!!

Posted by 4796423932258909405 on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Having moved away from the chemically laden brands, I found that the natural alternatives left a greasy film which would result in me washing my hair after only 1 day. This shampoo allows me to have soft, shiny and silky hair for up to 3 days - Its been years since my hair has come out this clean!

More than I had dared to expect

Posted by Reviewer2159446 on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My friend, a long time iHerb customer, told me that the coconut products of Desert Essence series have quite an intense odour, so I thought the Italian lemon would be strong-smelling, too. But this product smells only a little and reminds of lemon gelato or granita. I like that it smells only during the washing process, and when the hair has dried, the smell is also gone - it's a secret weapon indeed (after just washing my hair I don't smell like "fresh out of the shower" and I can "lie" that my hair is always this clean, flowy and healthy :P ). I noticed that I need to apply a lot less of the shampoo comparing to the other organic products I have used before. And it cleans really greasy hair (after a day's work in the garden, under the grilling sun) magnificently! It gives a thick layer of foam really fast and it's easy to rinse off as well.

good price, works great, good ingredients!!

Posted by Reviewer1153738 on Jan 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm pretty happy with this stuff. I have oily hair and I know its a drying shampoo so I spritz a rose oil rose water on my hair as a finish. I don't use conditioner. Wash my hair every other day or so. I like it, its got safe ingredients and a nice smell and makes me feel clean. The bottle squeeze regulates the amount that comes out, a little too slow for my liking, but its not that big of a deal. Sometimes I unscrew that cap when I want to get more product squeezed out quicker.

Italian lemon shampoo

Posted by 4992561334230665667 on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my husband to try and he liked it so much he asked me to order more!

Great shampoo

Posted by 5248249782414528177 on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing, The perfume doesn't last for more than a couple hours, which for me is great. The hair stays clean for 3-4 days, Great shampoo.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really love Dessert Essence products and this one didn't disappoint me either. It has a nice, not too overpowering lemony smell, lathers very well and leaves my hair surprisingly soft and manageable for a deep cleansing shampoo. It gives a fresh feeling and is great for hot summer days.

Smells awesome

Posted by 4662400615414987550 on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Loved the lemony scent of this shampoo, made my evening. On top of that it left my hair feeling healthy and untangled!

Love this shampoo!

Posted by 4657564105170811244 on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This shampoo makes my hair soft and it helps with my dandruff. I really enjoy the scent as well.

Smells good!

Posted by 5669853174429315016 on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My hair stays clean for longer and the lemon smell is not too overwhelming.

1 2