Good product

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Jul 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not a miracle, but in fact I like it, because it is not sticky, does not have odor and it is important for me because I don't want that deodorants would mix up with my perfumes. It helps to lock a sweat away indeed. Only one thing that is not super, you will need to rub it in your underarm 10 times up and down, up and down in order to feel that you put some deodorant on you.

Happy With This Deodorant

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works fine for me. I do not swet a lot. Easier to apply than Hugo Naturals Dual Action Deodorant but maybe not as natural. Affordable and a big size. Almost odourless. Please, visit my page to see other products I like for example the best multivitamin and omega-3 at iHerb.

Stopped working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was quite happy with this deo, it became one of my favorite natural deodorants. But I didn't use it for a month or so, because I wanted to finish another deodorant. And when I resumed using this one, suddenly it didn't work. Any more. It's hard to believe my bacterial flora (or something) would have changed so drastically in this short time, so I guess the active ingredients just degraded or evaporated. Five minutes after applying it and I smell already, almost worse than applying no deodorant. I've used quite a few natural deos and never had this problem of efficacy disappearing (even with very similar products), at least not nearly to this extent.

without any effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't noticed any effect after using it

Three Stars for Deodorant -No Stars for Anti-perspirant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is my first review ever on iherb and I have spent thousands on this website. I was moved to write this review because I wore this deodorant called Dry by Nature for the first time today and I do believe that I sweated more than I have in a very long time. I was surprised and not too happy, given I had worn something that was not conducive to sweating. I was disappointed with the non-dry nature of this product but given it is a deodorant and not a real anti-perspirant (nor does it advertise as such but the name is a tad bit misleading) - I decided not to completely pan it. Bottom line: if you are looking for a nice natural deodorant by all means buy it but an anti-perspirant of any kind it is not.

For $$OFF Apply the green link in this review

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD KRC 708 on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pros:it's made from natural ingredients and very gentle. Cons:it does not last long you have to reuse every couple hours.

I really like this product

Posted by volcano on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Really, really good

Posted by alloriginal on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was concerned about the toxic chemicals often found in deodorants, and decided to try this. I was not expecting much. Moreover, I first used in the the harshest of environments: a week-long trip to Orlando, which was unbearably hot. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. It worked very well. The scent is pleasant and light. It isn't greasy and doesn't stain clothed. Excellent! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

One to try!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had less than great results with other natural deodorants. I've been extra sweaty recently with the heat and hot flashes, and this one seems to work much better for me. It's worth a try!

lasts a pretty long time.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good deodorant! keeps my pits dry and it's fragrance free, so i can wear whatever perfume or body lotion i please.not strong enough if you sweat alot.