Sympatyczny I naturalny

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

ładnie pachnie

Love This Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product really works for antiperspirant and deodorant properties. I usually have to use a clinical strength product but this works wonders and is natural and cheaper than the extra strength products. Also has a lovely scent. I feel better using a more natural product. Would recommend ***

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice scent, reduces bad odor.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this deodorant! I have used this for a couple of years now and don't have any plans of changing products. Have tried others without aluminum and other harmful chemicals and have not been as satisfied as I am with Desert Essence. Love the Lemon!

new favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tom's used to be my brand of deodorant until my co-op stopped carrying it; then I reluctantly tried Desert Essence, Lemon Tea Tree, and it became my new favorite. iHerb has the best price I could find. Everyone has their own unique olfactory preferences and perspiration profile. This product works well for me.

Natural is the way to go

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a skin condition which prevents me from using comfortably most varieties of normal deodorant, this however is both comfortable and suitable for my skin. The scent is refreshing and natural and the price is acceptable when compared with similar products. I'll never go back to the "Axe body spray" and related "Sexy sex sex body spray" genre of deodorants, they are unnatural and an assault on the nostrils.

Wonderful Smell, Weak Effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like the fresh smell of this deodorant, but I dont think the effect is strong enough. I live in Israel and summer here is really hot. I mean really. Maybe that's why I dont see the difference :) I'll better try it in winter ))

too strong smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

smell is much stronger comparing to the same with lavender.

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 14 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is ok to use during the winter when I do not sweat that much. But during the summer it does not help very much. It lasts for a few hours but if there is a lot of humidity it will not prevent the smelly sweating.

I'm not too sure about this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant is not miraculous, maybe he does not suit me and I find the smell strange.

1 2