Sympatyczny I naturalny

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ładnie pachnie

Good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice scent, reduces bad odor.

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this deodorant! I have used this for a couple of years now and don't have any plans of changing products. Have tried others without aluminum and other harmful chemicals and have not been as satisfied as I am with Desert Essence. Love the Lemon!

new favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tom's used to be my brand of deodorant until my co-op stopped carrying it; then I reluctantly tried Desert Essence, Lemon Tea Tree, and it became my new favorite. iHerb has the best price I could find. Everyone has their own unique olfactory preferences and perspiration profile. This product works well for me.

Natural is the way to go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a skin condition which prevents me from using comfortably most varieties of normal deodorant, this however is both comfortable and suitable for my skin. The scent is refreshing and natural and the price is acceptable when compared with similar products. I'll never go back to the "Axe body spray" and related "Sexy sex sex body spray" genre of deodorants, they are unnatural and an assault on the nostrils.

Wonderful Smell, Weak Effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like the fresh smell of this deodorant, but I dont think the effect is strong enough. I live in Israel and summer here is really hot. I mean really. Maybe that's why I dont see the difference :) I'll better try it in winter ))

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is ok to use during the winter when I do not sweat that much. But during the summer it does not help very much. It lasts for a few hours but if there is a lot of humidity it will not prevent the smelly sweating.

I'm not too sure about this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant is not miraculous, maybe he does not suit me and I find the smell strange.

Good deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The odor control works on a average day, but fails to impress during a hot summer day. The lemon scent could be more natural.

Doesn't hide the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, this deodorant does not serve it's purpose - I still sweat and not only that but the smell of the sweat is not hidden by this deo. Disappointed

1 2