I don't like the scent and the texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think this is not organic, unlike the shampoo, coz in no where it wrote 'organic' on the pack, unlike the shampoo. Anyhow, the scent is very artificial, and the product is soooo thick that I find it hard to even squeeze out from the tube. I won't buy this again.

Love the smell

Posted by CutieChloe on August 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

like the conditioner. makes my hair very smooth. love the smell also. very apple. but doesn't smell too much ginger though.

Shiny hair. Nice scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Because it contains a lot of aloe vera it gives shiny and soft hair. It smells like real apple. Would buy again.

muy bueno!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

huele genial y me deja el pelo suave y limpio!

Love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

surprised at how good this smells for a natural product! My fiancee is in love with the smell of this, and I like that it also keeps my hair soft. Hasn't done much for volume, but my hair is pretty poofy by itself so that might be a factor. Either way, I am definately buying this again, and probably the shampoo too.

Good

Posted by Hurrahei on May 1 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell, and smooth feeling. It had opend/craked in the mail, and smudged all over.

Apple!

Posted by Didokitty on October 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice apple scent. I like this conditioner, but for my high-lighted hair the Desert Essence coconut is better.

Works well..but too mich smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2008 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner left my hair nice & soft, but the smell was too overpowering...I had to put it away for now. (being pregnant, strong smells are just too much)

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells good, but gave me greasy and oily hair. Very disappointed!

Smells Great...

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

...But it didn't do the trick for my overly dry hair. It just wasn't moisturizing enough.