the best!

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is by far the best mineral sunscreen for my very oily complexion, hands down! moussey texture. easy to blend. no whitecast at all. matte finish. i used to love skinceuticals physical fusion SPF 50. physical fusion is lacking in antioxidants for additional sun & environmental protection.

Best sunscreen!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It has texture of whipped cream. Spreads easily, stays matte during the day. I gave it 4 stars out of 5 only because it doesn't cover any imperfections

Very nice !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was afdraid the tint would look weird on me cause I have a very fair skin but it blend well. The texture is really surprising, slightly powdery. a little goes a long way. It is very easy to put on. it leaves a tiny bit of oil on the end but is feels like it would hydrate well enough. Unfortunately, I have dry skin and it tends to be a little drying for me. I guessI should put some cream under it and not only whitch hazel toner. I wanna add the this is a very good rate in EWG's list.

Bb creaam for hot and humid climate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best BB cream ever! It keeps your skin matte all day long also in Kuala Lumpur's hot weather

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the most lovely sunscreen / face base I have ever used. Now onto my 2nd tube. Perfect as a base, nourishing and matte. Can add light powder over, and it's sufficient for every day wear.

loved it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a sunscreen I would be happy with for a long time. For obvious reasons, I preferred mineral sunscreens, but usually the texture of those is ok for the body but too thick/greasy for the face. Mostly they also look quite obvious on the face. When I ordered this sunscreen, I did not have high expectations as I kind of had given up on my hopes to find a mineral sunscreen I would like, but I LOVED it. It is tinted, but blends nicely and I love the matt finish. I forgo the face powder altogether. It is the first sunscreen I used in a long time (including chemical ones) that I like so much. I find it not cheap comparing to the other brands but its definitely worth it (in my view)! Now I also want to try their untinted version (or it seems to be untinted - with cucumber)...

Definitely will repurchase!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think this sunscreen like a mousse rather than tint. Also, it is a bb scream but you need not worry about its colour doesn't match with your skin colour. After blending it, it seems no colour and definitely smooth and matte!!!! I really really really like it because of the matte finish!!! However, the sunscreen i got is a tube instead of having a pump but the photo shown on the website do have a pump. I don't know whether its packing was changed or not. If I have a chance to choose its packing, i do wanna a pump which is much convenient.

best sunscreen and I would know!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I consider myself "the sunscreen queen" and have tried many high-end brands over the years... This particular one is the absolute best. Please iHerb, never stop selling it!

texture and colour is light.this is matte tint so I think good for oily skin and summer .not enough stronge for concealer if your have acne spot.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The BEST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the most best suncare COOLA I have ever used. Its silky smooth and great for sensitive skin like me who has Rosacea. It deserves 100 stars!!!