Best sunscreen!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

It has texture of whipped cream. Spreads easily, stays matte during the day. I gave it 4 stars out of 5 only because it doesn't cover any imperfections

the best!

Posted by smalldosesofvain on April 24 2013 | Verified Purchase

this is by far the best mineral sunscreen for my very oily complexion, hands down! moussey texture. easy to blend. no whitecast at all. matte finish. i used to love skinceuticals physical fusion SPF 50. physical fusion is lacking in antioxidants for additional sun & environmental protection.

Very nice !

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was afdraid the tint would look weird on me cause I have a very fair skin but it blend well. The texture is really surprising, slightly powdery. a little goes a long way. It is very easy to put on. it leaves a tiny bit of oil on the end but is feels like it would hydrate well enough. Unfortunately, I have dry skin and it tends to be a little drying for me. I guessI should put some cream under it and not only whitch hazel toner. I wanna add the this is a very good rate in EWG's list.

Bb creaam for hot and humid climate

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 17 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best BB cream ever! It keeps your skin matte all day long also in Kuala Lumpur's hot weather

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the most lovely sunscreen / face base I have ever used. Now onto my 2nd tube. Perfect as a base, nourishing and matte. Can add light powder over, and it's sufficient for every day wear.

loved it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been looking for a sunscreen I would be happy with for a long time. For obvious reasons, I preferred mineral sunscreens, but usually the texture of those is ok for the body but too thick/greasy for the face. Mostly they also look quite obvious on the face. When I ordered this sunscreen, I did not have high expectations as I kind of had given up on my hopes to find a mineral sunscreen I would like, but I LOVED it. It is tinted, but blends nicely and I love the matt finish. I forgo the face powder altogether. It is the first sunscreen I used in a long time (including chemical ones) that I like so much. I find it not cheap comparing to the other brands but its definitely worth it (in my view)! Now I also want to try their untinted version (or it seems to be untinted - with cucumber)...

Definitely will repurchase!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 13 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think this sunscreen like a mousse rather than tint. Also, it is a bb scream but you need not worry about its colour doesn't match with your skin colour. After blending it, it seems no colour and definitely smooth and matte!!!! I really really really like it because of the matte finish!!! However, the sunscreen i got is a tube instead of having a pump but the photo shown on the website do have a pump. I don't know whether its packing was changed or not. If I have a chance to choose its packing, i do wanna a pump which is much convenient.

False advertising detected

Posted by amishgon on January 10 2018 | Verified Purchase

How come it is called ORGANIC when there are at least 3 different silicone compounds (dimethicone crosspolymer, hydrogen dimethicone, polysilicone-11) in there? Also, it contains aluminium hydroxide, which is linked to Parkinson's and Alzheimer's (you can check this in Google and Pubmed). I feel really sorry I wasted nearly 50 bucks on this. I was not meticulous enough to check all the ingredients, was lured by the strategically placed word "organic" in the name, and the manufacturer's false advertising makes me now a little bit angry.

best sunscreen and I would know!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

I consider myself "the sunscreen queen" and have tried many high-end brands over the years... This particular one is the absolute best. Please iHerb, never stop selling it!

texture and colour is light.this is matte tint so I think good for oily skin and summer .not enough stronge for concealer if your have acne spot.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2016 | Verified Purchase