PLN

Nice

Posted by 5126571829549043874 on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Feels lovely, but does go on pale. I prefer the tinted version which blends perfectly with your skin tone. Also a bit more watery than I expected

Wonderful Product, dispenser needs improving

Posted by 4926182334951033984 on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product, non-greasy, easy to apply. I only have 1 concern which is the dispenser. Sometimes it doesn't work, and I have to remove the lid to get to the sunscreen. But even with this flaw, i'll continue to buy, just because it's a really good sunscreen.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a face spf sunscreen that was natural, this has zinc oxide. It also has titanium dioxide, which I heard is natural but I heard negative things about it too, so not sure about the titanium dioxide, but I think this has more zinc oxide. I wish this were just zinc oxide only as the sunscreen and no titanium dioxide. But I use every now and then. It feels smooth going on and easy to spread. It seems to be like a makeup primer too because it seems to smooth lines and wrinkles and make pores look smaller. I mostly use Russell Organics Raspberry Seed Oil(4 drops on face, 6 drops on neck and chest-any more and it is kind of oily, but this amount soaks in better) which has a natural spf 6-7, for when I just run errands or something where I am in and out of the sun, not spending time in the sun. This oil is nutrient rich and also helps with collagen production. It is very soothing and the natural scent is soothing as well. I also use Russell Organics Rose Hip Oil at night which has vitamin A and C(4 drops on face, anymore and it stains your pillow case, 6 drops on neck and chest)-sometimes I mix the 2, sometimes I also mix with moisturizer. God bless you all.

Leaves white residue

Posted by 5304324173077068295 on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like the ingredients so decided to try. My skin is very oily and the cream keeps it matte for less than 1 hour (no surprise there as nothing has worked for me so far). My skin is a bit tanned and after applying even very thin layer I can see white(ish) residue (it dissappears as soon as my skin starts getting a bit oily). So if you are planning to use only this SPF without any makeup I suggest going for the tinted version. The cream has very light texture and due to the silicone it feels like applying primer. For that reason you can only apply a small amount of product which raises a question whether it is enough to protect from the sun. My skin tanned a lot since I started using it but I do realise SPF 30 is definitely not enough when skiing. The cream is not causing any breakouts and doesn't clogg the pores which is great. So far the best formula I found but next time will purchase the tinted version.

bery good

Posted by soojin on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

the texture is very soft i love it