Urgh.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Maybe my expectations were too high. After all, being a longtime user of Japanese sunscreens, I was used to cosmetically elegant, cost-efficient, effective sunscreens that just vanished into my skin without leaving any trace. When I saw this, I thought the price would be justified by how well it would perform. Well - I was (unfortunately) wrong. Boo. First off, this sunscreen has an interesting, mousse-like texture. But. While it glides onto my face without me having to tug or rub, it leaves behind an unpleasant, oily feel. It's not actually oil - it just FEELS unpleasantly like oil, and I even have to wash my hands with makeup remover to get the feel off my fingers. The worst thing, though, is the extreme white cast it leaves. While most mineral sunblocks do that to a certain extent, the white cast this leaves DOES NOT ever blend into my face. Nope. Zilch. Maybe that's a good sign that the sunscreen stays on my face the whole day, but I think I'd rather have to reapply sunscreen than look like a ghost every single time I apply this.