The Holy Grail of Mineral Sunscreen.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a great mineral sunscreen that does not feel heavy on your skin, nor does it leave a white cast on my skin when applied correctly. It feels silky smooth, much like a good primer and is my day to day staple. I no longer even wear makeup because this makes my skin look smooth. A small amount goes a long way and a bottle generally lasts me 4-5 months, which is much better than other sunscreens I've used. I have tried alot of mineral sunscreens, and this, this is my holy grail. It is reasonably priced and an amazing product.

Coola sunscreen

Posted by nslnsl on June 28 2015 | Verified Purchase

+ face was matte for at least 10 hrs + non-sticky and non-cakey + hid pores, can be a good primer + good value for money + doesn't clog pores + no white cast on the face - would prefer it to be fragrance free - not high in spf and pa

Adorable!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tested this sunscreen in the Maldives, where a very bright solar activity. Excellent protection. Matte finish. Light texture. Adorable product.

Coola

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

The smell is abit strange ! But the texture is amazing, it can smooth your skin and cover your pores once u applied ! most importantly , your skin won't feel dried despite its effective oil control result!

Matte enough

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

Moussy airy texture and matte enough for face if your skin type is normal to combination or oily and you want something that does not clog your pores this product does its job thought it will last longer but actually i used it up quicker than i thought - quicker than other sunscreen products - and going for second purchase already

Urgh.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Maybe my expectations were too high. After all, being a longtime user of Japanese sunscreens, I was used to cosmetically elegant, cost-efficient, effective sunscreens that just vanished into my skin without leaving any trace. When I saw this, I thought the price would be justified by how well it would perform. Well - I was (unfortunately) wrong. Boo. First off, this sunscreen has an interesting, mousse-like texture. But. While it glides onto my face without me having to tug or rub, it leaves behind an unpleasant, oily feel. It's not actually oil - it just FEELS unpleasantly like oil, and I even have to wash my hands with makeup remover to get the feel off my fingers. The worst thing, though, is the extreme white cast it leaves. While most mineral sunblocks do that to a certain extent, the white cast this leaves DOES NOT ever blend into my face. Nope. Zilch. Maybe that's a good sign that the sunscreen stays on my face the whole day, but I think I'd rather have to reapply sunscreen than look like a ghost every single time I apply this.

Feel so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very nice product. Light weight and will not block your pores. Very suitable to use in sumner

A good product if you don't mind whitecast

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

I desperately wanted to find a physical sunblock that was pleasant to apply and wasn't shiny or sticky. This product smells nice and has a lovely moussy texture. My only complaint is that it really doesn't work well under makeup, even under a light dusting of powder foundation, the whitecast still comes through. Great for days when you don't need to look your best but just want an effective sunblock.

My Everyday Partner

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have to say-- this one's a great sunblock! I don't see a lot of mineral sunblocks here in japan, it is always those runny ones and i am not fond of it. It felt like it just makes my face much oilier. Well Coola, It is not greasy AT ALL it could serve as a primer as well. I rocked this when i visited a tropical country last july and been lovin' it eversince.

good sun block

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

good sun block, not sticky, very smooth & easy to apply

1 2 3 4