Skin Saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a couple of kids who struggle with acne, and after trying everything topical the dermatologist prescribed, as well as diet changes, nothing was working. Thumbing through a magazine one day, I saw an ad for Help For Skin Disorders. As a last chance effort, I ordered the product. In three days my kids skin began clearing up! Not only were the breakouts stopping, but the old acne marks were going away. They have been using this product for one year now, and I have recommended it to many.

Bell Lifestyle Help for Skin Disorders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love,love,love this product. Had really bad allergies around my eyes (red eyelids which were not only red but very dry and itchy), what a difference since I started taking this product for the last three months. It actually started working within the first few days.

Help for Skin Disorders #60

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I saw an ad for this product in my local news paper. I was skepitcal at first because nothing in the past has ever helped my acne. I'm 46 years old and have been affected since my early teens. As an adult, adult acne is even worse. Often eruptions turn into boils and mostly in my armpits, chest area, behind my shoulders and in odd places, like behind my ears or on my butt. I ordered this product for both my son (25 years old) and me and we began the regiment. I highly recommend this product as it has produced results that even I'm surprised at. My son, who is hard to convince to take anything, is happy with the results he has experienced also. We have been using the maximum amount (6 capsules per day) for about 3 months and have had great results. I still experience little pimples but they are usually gone within a couple of days and have not erupted into boils. It also dries areas of my skin that are naturally oily, like under my eyes, my eyelids and around my mouth. Make sure to have a good moisterizer on hand. In another month we plan to cut the amount in half and continue usage. The only draw back is the expense. While I'm happy with this product so far, I give it 4 out 5 stars being that it is very pricey stuff. Effective, but $30 for 90 caps is out of reach for some.. maybe most.

Skin Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have noticed a significant approval in my 17 year olds skin especially where he has some scarring. Has worked better than any other product tried. We have actually started our 13 year old on it.

finally something that works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For my son, this product was a last gasp effort after trying every prescription product available from our dermatologist. He has had great success, and it happened in about a week. I am very pleased, and will recommend this product to everyone.

Help for Skin Disorkers Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 20 year old son had terrible acne. I saw an ad in our local newspaper decided to try since all other products have not worked. It's been 2 1/2 weeks and my son's face is looking great! This product works! Ready to order more...... Thanks!!!!! Yavonne Johnson from Colorado....

Bell Lifstyle Master Herbalist Series Help for Skin Disorders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great Product!

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This seems to have some effect, and appears to be a bit different from other skin formulas. Probably worth a try even if other herbs don't work.

Herbal capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No significant effect

skin pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i have a small amount of psoriasis on my knees,elbows and small other places and heard about bell products . I have been taking them every day and to be honest found no difference inwhich i am sorry as i was hoping.

1 2