Sublime Coverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This rubs on perfectly- it looks like it never will and smells weird right out of the bottle (not bad but definitely different than standard sunscreen- no chemical odor, just lavender, olive oil and earthy odors). My husband and I wore it to both an Iron Maiden concert waiting in line in extreme heat and sun for an hour and also to the beach in the mid-day sun and we didn't get sunburn, just lovely, lightly-tan skin with no burn feeling. It's nice to know also that EWG rated this as a 1 on their scale of 1-10 for potentially harmful products, 1 being little to no risk.

The best face cream for sensitive/allergic face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it everyday and/or night even in winter. It's the best for my allergic/hive face, with only few ingredients (without vitamine or conservateur or perfume) this cream calm down my redness and itchiness, it hydrate very well, diminish my fine lines, it's so gentle! And without water in it, I can use it in winter, my face doesn't froze outside. So if you are very sensitive and/or allergic skin, you may get a try with it as a basic cream not only a sunscreen. The only thing is too gently pat and then gently rub the cream, it's very thick but I warm it up between hand before I put it on my face, and very little by little, because it's so concentred, it's a dream ! Weldone Badger !

doesn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got burned badly using this. The first time I used it I got burned and thought it's because I didn't apply enough. Another time I used it again and made sure I applied plenty and re-applied, but got burned again just like when I wouldn't use any sunscreen.

Looks so bad on!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Just got this home yesterday and was very eager to try it. Since a lot of the reviews here on iHerb is great on the sunscreen, and on other places as well, I couldn't wait to try it. It was VERY white when I put it on my face. I thought it would disappear, at least a bit, like regular sunscreens. But no. I waited ~30 minutes before I put my mineral foundation on. And oh boy.. I looked like a geisha. And by that I didn't mean pale and with wonderful skin. No.. I looked VERY pale and with patches all over the face, dry spots and just REALLY awful. I'm naturally pale so I didn't think it would look so bad. But it did. I had to take it off. I would never wear that outside, cause it looked like I had painted myself with white paint. Seriously. I guess I will go back to the one I used to wear. This sunscreen was very thick in it's consistency, kinda hard to get out of the tube. I have normal skin, not especially dry or greasy. I guess you have to have oily skin to have this. And if you have brown skin,.. This sunscreen will make you look like a ghost. Like your head is totally wrong for your body. I really hoped I would love this. But no :(

Works like a charm!

Posted by GardenCity on May 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Badger products - great company, great products! Spent most of the afternoon in the sun during themy beach holiday and this prevented me from getting sunburnt.

Great stuff. Nice natural smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is great sunscreen. It rubs on quite thick though, and is SUPER WHITE, so be prepared to get your 'mime' on! Other than that, I think this is an excellent all natural sunscreen, with a pleasant natural scent reminiscent of sunflower seeds. It does great in the water, but gets a little bit slick afterwards, so it would be a good idea to rub it in and let is absorb a bit before hitting the water. As far as staying on a sweaty body doing sports in the sun, it does a great job!

Too Thick For Me

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very very natural ingredients. I guess you cannot find anything more natural in sunscreens. However, leaves a whitish appearance and is very thick to apply. Definitely not suitable to face. For small special targeted areas that need more protection like shoulders this is a choice, but I find it too thick to use for whole body. You will easily see where you have put it. Maybe a choice for kids.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is really all natural. Very thick and stays white on the skin. My son surfs and it protects him prtfectly.

Good for Body, not for Face

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very greasy but it rubs in very well into the body, no white cast there. However, for the face, do not recommend. It leaves a white cast on the face. Go with the lotion version.

Very good

Posted by Gibres on Feb 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is largely scent free. It comes out thickly, but I find that a little goes a long way, particularly compared to 'standard' products, which are much thinner. This does take some working in and does leave me looking a bit pale at first, but I like to see what's covered. I find that it does absorb well and moisturise my skin. Sun protection is good as well. This will be my sunscreen of choice going forward.