Great Exfoliator!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 17 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best exfoliators I have ever used. More of a micro-dermabrasion. Not too gritty, yet not too mild (some exfoliators feel more like a cleanser, so I don't really feel like its sloughing off the dead skin). This product is gentle yet still effective. I see a difference in my skin already (after 3 weeks of use)....lighter, brighter complexion and less breakouts!

My favourite!

Posted by Hanne67 on January 5 2013 | Verified Purchase

I was so lucky to win an entire set of Azelique products at iHerb's facebook-wall. This is my favourite. It gently exfoliate your skin, and lasts for a long time. They recommend using this 2 - 4 times a week, but I use it max 1 a week. Remember to store it at a dry and cool place, not in your bathroom.

Nice scrub

Posted by LouLou on April 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

The reason that I am giving this five stars is because I have tried alot of facial scrubs and quite often they are very dissapointing. This is very grainy but doesnt feel harsh, also it doesnt upset the balance of my skin. I only use it about twice a week ..

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 19 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. Left me with radiant and clear skin. I bought it at the trial offer period, I would have given it a full 5 stars if the original price can go down a little further. I would like to try out other range of products from this same brand again so looking forward for more trial offers please. ;-)

Excellent exfoliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

The Polish cream is very good. Does not irritate my skin, no matter how hard and long I scrub. It makes my skin very soft, bright and radiant. I have tried many different products of the sort and this one is far the best. It does come pricey but it is worth. This is the second jar I am using now. I will keep buying from it.

smoothing my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic natural product. The best polishing of my face ever. Even more rigourous and finer than professional facials.

Azelique, Age Refining Skin Polish

Posted by nancyconners2 on April 30 2015 | Verified Purchase

I find the Polish a little too abrasive! I like the other aspects of the creams, but It is not for me!

Very Good Exfoliating Polish

Posted by Jianzhi on December 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very glad that iherb is bringing in this product. I have been using it 3 times per week and my face feels so smooth after every use. The polish is so fine and feels good when applying to the face. I have been using so many scrubs and exfoliant and none is better than this in terms of quality and effectiveness.

Azelique, Age Refining Skin Polish is a GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by BeckySue on March 6 2013 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that this product has powerful antioxidants and that it reduces fine lines and wrinkles. When you are 50+ years you need all the help you can get! It is great for acne too. I also appreciate that this item is cruelty free.

Best Scrubber out there

Posted by bmohanrao on December 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for my wife and she just loves it. This is the second time I purchased.

1 2 3 4