Very very good

Posted by Rosie-Posie on June 15 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few different konjac sponges over time and I really love these. I just received them, but tried both right away because I wanted to compare them to Ecotools one and The Konjac Sponge company one. In my opinion, these are better than Ecotools because they have the little string that you can hang them on to dry. I also really like the heart shaped one because it's big enough to exfoliate more quickly and the shape is good to get under the eyes and around the nose more easily. They are very similar to The Konjac Company sponges, but these are much cheaper so we have a winner! :)

so in love with this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

it gently exfoliates and removes dead cells. my skin looks younger and could easily absorb the moisturizer! i really loved it

good for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 4 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is very easy to use - soak in water initially for 3 minutes, and then use with a foaming cleanser.

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on February 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

Using these has made a big difference to my skin. I really get in there and scrub around my nose, on my chin and on my forehead, and it's cleared up congestion noticeably. I go back and forth each night to give them the time to dry out. I've also found that there are many nights when I can skip the cleanser. Even though they are don't work very well after the 6-8 week mark, they are so inexpensive it's easy to chuck them in the compost and buy some more!

Good price and quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

Some brands of konjac sponge deteriorate really quickly but these have last for ages. I will buy again

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I really wanted Konjac sponge with nice price, and also from cruelty-free brand, and Andalou gives me both! I prefer the heart-shaped one sponge, because it's a little bigger and thiner, which makes useing it nicer, but the red one is also great! After this pack, I bought like two another one with different colors, and I cac/t wait to try it! I don't think I will change it for different konjac sponge.

Andalou Naturals, It's OK to be Sensitive, Konjac Facial Sponge Duo

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like this little sponge, easy to use. I use to exfoliate my face in the shower after using cleansing products. it makes my skin supple.

Posted by Lauryna on January 13 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you want to have beautiful, bright and clean face without large pores - you must to have these!!!!! Its amazing result after two weeks cleaning! So sensitive but effective...

All Natural Skin Care Item

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

The fact that these have organic rosehip and pomegranate extracts in them caught my attention. As these already have extracts in them, there`s no need for a cleanser, but I occasionally use a drop of cleanser on the ones that are not infused with any other ingredient. Because they are so well priced, they make the perfect gift, which is a good way to introduce people to these sponges. They dry quickly when hung up by the little string, and can be put in the compost bin when you`re finished with them. A wonderful all-round earth friendly product. If everyone used these, there would be a lot less waste. Konjac sponges are good to have and would recommend you give them a try.

Im so in love with this sponge!

Posted by luxaslast7 on June 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this sponge everyday. It exfoliate my skin smoothly and can also be use for removing make up. Definitely NOT your regular sponge that leave your face itchy and red.