Very very good

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few different konjac sponges over time and I really love these. I just received them, but tried both right away because I wanted to compare them to Ecotools one and The Konjac Sponge company one. In my opinion, these are better than Ecotools because they have the little string that you can hang them on to dry. I also really like the heart shaped one because it's big enough to exfoliate more quickly and the shape is good to get under the eyes and around the nose more easily. They are very similar to The Konjac Company sponges, but these are much cheaper so we have a winner! :)

so in love with this

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

it gently exfoliates and removes dead cells. my skin looks younger and could easily absorb the moisturizer! i really loved it

good for sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is very easy to use - soak in water initially for 3 minutes, and then use with a foaming cleanser.

Andalou Naturals, It's OK to be Sensitive, Konjac Facial Sponge Duo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like this little sponge, easy to use. I use to exfoliate my face in the shower after using cleansing products. it makes my skin supple.

5*****

Posted by Lauryna on Jan 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you want to have beautiful, bright and clean face without large pores - you must to have these!!!!! Its amazing result after two weeks cleaning! So sensitive but effective...

All Natural Skin Care Item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The fact that these have organic rosehip and pomegranate extracts in them caught my attention. As these already have extracts in them, there`s no need for a cleanser, but I occasionally use a drop of cleanser on the ones that are not infused with any other ingredient. Because they are so well priced, they make the perfect gift, which is a good way to introduce people to these sponges. They dry quickly when hung up by the little string, and can be put in the compost bin when you`re finished with them. A wonderful all-round earth friendly product. If everyone used these, there would be a lot less waste. Konjac sponges are good to have and would recommend you give them a try.

Im so in love with this sponge!

Posted by luxaslast7 on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this sponge everyday. It exfoliate my skin smoothly and can also be use for removing make up. Definitely NOT your regular sponge that leave your face itchy and red.

Delicate And Smooth Clean!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Spoiled my face with those sponges. My skin is very sensitive and it feels very gentle. You can see the change immediately. But I'm wondering about appropriate storage for those two...

soft and gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

great product. They last long time.

Heart shaped one is horrible but round one is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was drawn in by the price point for these sponges and was very curious to try them as the ones I usually use are about double the $ for one sponge. I have used konjac sponges for years now and with proper care could even get up to 2 months use before it would begin to go gross and biodegrade. These sponges feel nice on the skin however I was disappointed in the longevity, or lack thereof of the heart shaped sponge! I started out using the heart sponge caring for it in the same way i do all my konjac sponges and after 1 week of almost daily use i noticed that it began to deflate. After 3 weeks it no longer puffs up at all on contact with water- the inside had disintegrated but the outside kept in tact like a skin. *UPDATE* the circle one has lasted significantly longer than the heart shaped one. I reordered considering one decent quality konjac sponge for this price is makes it great value, even if the heart shaped one is almost useless. Wish you could buy just the round one alone!