not coverage at all and greasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

For me the CC cream has very very very poor coverage, and it doesn't correct anything! The texture is thick and it leaves me an oily face. And even if I powder my face, the color transfers everywhere so your face can't touch anything. will not buy again.

Not so sure...

Posted by Norimah on Dec 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very sheer coverage. Smells of roses, but disappeared after application. Not sure about the matte look, seemed very oily and had super shiny face after putting this on. May need to use a powder over it rather than use on its own as its too oily. BUT it didn't give me any pimples.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Rose smell is lovely, not too overpowering. Coverage is light which is perfect for me for, don't want to look like a porcelain doll in daily use. Texture is a little thick and slightly difficult to spread hence I have to use a little more than I would usually use. It doesn't rub off on my clothes. Price is reasonable. Would buy it again

Very sheer. Barely tan. Natural coverage.

Posted by bughunter on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Light coverage (sheer is an understatement) , but gives my fair sensitive skin an improved "natural" look. Creates a smooth base for other light makeup. I would hesitate to call the color tan, but it is certainly darker than ivory or similar. Effective sunscreen. Strong rose scent at application that fades quickly. Not effective for complete coverage of freckles or acne. However, I get many compliments that I have 'great skin' and the speaker is always shocked when I tell them I'm wearing makeup. So it's perfect for me. I have sensitive skin and have no negtive reaction to this product. I'm 40 and the lotion like texture works well for my skin in a dry climate. No, it doesn't make my skin look perfect or 5years younger. It does make,my skin look healthy and fresh. Light enough to wear alone and quickly go from looking tired at 5am to looking refreshed.

Concealer and Sunscreen in one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This moisturizer goes on smoothly and evenly without feeling oily. The sheer color helps to even out my skin tone. It is not heavy enough to hide dark circles or red pimples, because that would make it too thick for overall coverage. The ingredients work well for my sensitive skin. I had no irritation, redness, or swelling. I apply the cream to my face and backs of hands for the SPF 30 protection. NOTE: The rose fragrance is strong! The scent fades as the product dries but it lingers lightly. It is a true rose smell, not an artificial additive, so I was not reactive or bothered by it. If you have ever used rose essential oil, you know the benefits for your skin tone and color.

This product is amazing, thank you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best I ever had. My Skin is very sensitive and I tried so many products but never been satisfied. I like the Rose Stem Cells, I feel the fantastic quality. Brilliant!

Not much coverage but a good substitution for sunscreen

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There is basically no coverage, but the ingredients are nice. It is a physical sunscreen so people with sensitive skin (like me) can use it. As it has a skin toned colour, it won't leave white residue on face like other physical sunscreen would. Consistency is also not thick like the other physical sunscreen.

Super

Posted by VeganHorseGirl on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A great sheer cover and protects the skin from the elements.

Smells like roses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I use this instead of a facial sunscreen. It is slightly tinted and helps to even out any blemishes or redness on the face, but is not meant to be a substitute for foundation or concealer. It just gives a light coloring. It's great when it is hot outside and I don't want to wear a lot of makeup but still want to protect my skin. A little goes a long way. My skin is extremely sensitive, even to essential oils, and this did not irritate my skin (so thankful I found something that works!). The fragrance is rose-like and quickly dissipates after a few minutes. I highly recommend this when you need to get ready quickly and want some sun protection on your face but don't have the time to do a full-on make-up routine.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This CC cream is moisturizing for my combination skin and I love that it also acts as a sunscreen with such a high SPF! Two products in one! It does even out skin tone but will not replace your regular foundation/concealer, just enough light coverage for everyday wear. I really like it so far. It didn't break out my acne prone skin and I use it only once or twice a week as a day cream. I found the rose scent a bit strong when I first used this but now I barely notice it anymore!

1 2