Andalou BB tinted cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I this a lot it is more sheer than a foundation but gives enough colour to be worn alone. I like the colour it suits my gold toned fair skin. Im late 40's hardly ever go out without makeup but I will wear this. It gives a smooth natural dewy look great for aging skin without looking caked which now I'm having problems with most foundation looking so un-natural. If I want more moisturising I use moisturiser under it as well. The 1st Andalou product I tried was Andalou argan oil hair shampoo and condition their pump hairspray. I loved these so much I decided to use their skin care too and recommend it

GOOD

Posted by LOURDES on May 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

GOOD SOLAR PROTECTION. ANDALOU KNOW OTHER GOODS AND DESERVE MY TRUST BUT WISH YOU HAD A LOT OF PROCTER WITH SPF 40 OR 50, I'M A PERSON WITH VERY WHITE SKIN, IT IS SUMMER LONG IN MY CITY, WE HAVE FOUR MONTHS OF TOTAL SUN.

Good quality. Wrong colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice, but the colour didn't blend to well with my skintone. Either that or the spf just leaves a whitish residue. I like the consitency and used it everyday of my vacation, where I spent most of my time at the beach. I will not be repurhasing because of the colour issues.

not bad, with very minimal coverage

Posted by CutieChloe on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

this sunscreen is yellow in colour, and it gives very minimal coverage. don't even think it can cover any imperfection on your face. it is quite moist, which is good for autumn/winter, but not for spring/summer, especially i am in HK. overall it's not bad. but i would prefer a bb cream with a higher coverage.