i love this! smell heavenly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i have extremely dry and dehydrate skin. sometimes skin peel. i use this every other day to moisture my skin. it has the tingling sensation after apply on it.. after a few seconds it is ok. i love the smell that i literally apply 1000 roses on my skin. and it does improve my skin tone. it seem a small jar, but can last quite a while. i have been using for 2 months and still have half a jar left. if you love smell of rose this is a must try product. and it works. :)

Love Love Love - Super Hydrating without the Grease!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I cant explain how much l love this mask. I am an Asian, using sheet mask, sleeping mask are a norm in my area. With this mask - my beauty regime shortens and prove to be much more effective! It definitely keeps my oily sensitive skin hydrate throughout the day! Oil clogs significantly reduce so much that nowadays l dont see them anymore! Pimples and acne - nope (even before during and after menses). Its my life saviour ... And hope can be yours :)

Great moisturising mask.

Posted by SwedishDamsel on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great moisturising mask. Leaves my skin soft and moisturised. Nice smell and very good if you have sensitive skin. Very good ingredients. If you found my review helpful, then give me a thumbs up.

Nice sleeping mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I apply this product before I go to sleep. It is a gel-like consistency that absorbs into the skin well. Smells faintly of roses which is pleasant as I dislike strong rose scents. It did okay in moisturising my skin, I notice that this mask does not bring instantaneous results.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

moisture my skin well. Please use 5 percent H L L 4 4 1 (n o space)

Love this brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

With a friend's recommendation I have started using Andalou Naturals' products, and I love them so much especially the Rose line product. Smells nice as well. Quickly nourish skin in 10 mins.

good ingredient, good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

request the bigger size (100ml.) i use it everyday. reduce the redness on my skin

ดีครับตัวนี้

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

ใช้แล้วหน้าเนียนใสขึ้นครับ ใสตั้งแต่ครั้งแรกที่ใช้ ไม่ได้โม้ครับ อย่าลืมรหัสส่วนลด วีทีดีหนึ่งเจ็ดเก้านะครับ ตอนซื้อครับแรก ขอบคุณ

I actually use this as a sleeping-pack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this mask. While the directions says to leave onto skin for 10 minutes, I actually let it stay on my skin overnight once in a while. The same way you do with Korean sleeping masks. When I wake up the next day my skin feels very moisturized and redness is reduced.

unexpected smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smell not as natural as expected. Too artifical