rated 1 on ewg skin deep

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 25 2016 | Verified Purchase

with all the bad press about sunscreen for babies, I am thrilled with the ATTITUDE sunscreen. It rates 1 on ewg skin deep, which is a must! there are no carcinogens, no fragrance, hypoallergenic and compare to other brands I tried, it works. being all mineral this is a highest quality sunscreen, but even with the zinc, it penetrates well into the skin and does not leave a white film. I highly recommend this sunscreen!

Difficult to apply, sun protection worked well

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

We really struggled to get this sunscreen spread into the skin. We used the tube in 2 sittings for our family because it slid around A lot. Once applied it did protect us from sunburn. And although it's very cost effective in special, we went through it so quickly. We would use it if we didn't have to buy it, but because we pay the cost we decided to use other natural sunscreen products that are easier to apply.

good product for outdoor activite .

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

not a day-to-day product with makeup because it tuky

only bought this once

Posted by angel98 on June 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

first thing u will notice is how difficult it is to apply! what is going on! but otherwise the content is great as it's low chemicals n doesn't cause irritation... think the formulation needs a little tweaking to get it to spread better...

Tacky

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't leave a white cast and rubs in easily, but it's very tacky and leaves my combo skin shiny. It doesn't look good on me when I add a mattifying powder. It's a good product, just a pity it's so tacky and shiny. BUT for outdoor activites, it's great, just not a day-to-day product with makeup.

it's ok in this price

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

it's ok in this price

flaky

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not so great for spreading!