Tony Moly, Changing U, Magic Foot Peeling Shoes, 1 Pair, 0.60 oz (17 g) Each
- Expiration Date: January 1 2024
- Date First Available: April 6 2020
Shipping Weight:0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: TMY-57470
- UPC Code: 8806358574703
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
15 x 13 x 1.5 cm , 0.06 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
These peeling shoes designed for removing foot calluses help make the rough skin on your foot feel clean and smooth. These peeling shoes contain AHA extract obtained from apples, lemons, and grapes, which gently remove excessive calluses from your feet. It also contains aloe vera and rose hip oil, which moisturize and soothe your feet's skin. The active ingredient of spring water helps relax your tired feet.
- Put sheets on your feet
- Keep both sheets on your feet and wait until your foot skin absorbs the liquid. (It takes approximately 1 to 1.5 hours)
- Take off the sheets and wash your feet until the peeling liquid is thoroughly rinsed away.
- In 4 to 6 days, the dead cells will naturally start falling off from your feet. Do not try peeling them off forcefully. You will have smooth and soft feet in about two weeks.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.