Thorne Research, L-Lysine, 60 Capsules
- Expiration Date: September 1 2024
- Date First Available: August 13 2009
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: THR-51602
- UPC Code: 693749516026
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
5.1 x 5.1 x 9.9 cm , 0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Dietary Supplement
- Immune Support
- Gluten Free
Lysine is an essential amino acid that your body doesn’t produce on its own, which means it must come from diet or supplementation. Primary dietary sources of lysine are meat, poultry, fish, dairy, tofu, lentils, and beans. However, because many individuals don’t get enough lysine through diet alone, supplementation of this essential amino acid is advisable.
Thorne’s L-Lysine uses the purest, most absorbable form of this amino acid – without adding unnecessary additives or preservatives.
Health benefits of lysine include:
- Wound healing – Lysine is often recommended for supporting the healing of sores and wounds because of its benefits to collagen formation and immune function.
- Some evidence indicates lysine can be beneficial for maintaining healthy gum and lip tissues.
- Promotes immune health – lysine provides nutritional support to help your body maintain its natural defenses.
- Skin health – This amino acid is known to promote collagen formation, which in turn benefits the health and elasticity of skin.
- Bone Health – lysine promotes calcium absorption, which is needed to maintain strong bones and teeth.
Take 1 capsule two to three times daily or as recommended by your health-care practitioner.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, calcium laurate, leucine, silicon dioxide.
Tamper Evident: Use only if bottle is sealed.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: One Capsule|
|One Capsule Contains:||%Daily Value|
|L-Lysine (as L-Lysine Monohydrochloride)||500 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|