- Expiration Date: March 15 2023
- Date First Available: May 12 2021
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: OGC-02020
- UPC Code: 817008020202
- Package Quantity: 0.5 oz
13.5 x 8.6 x 3.3 cm , 0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Made with Organic Ingredients
- No Artificial Antibiotics
- 5x Stronger at Killing Germs
- Plus Arnica For Pain
- Relieves Pain Fast & Speeds Healing
- All-Natural & Organic Ingredients
- For Minor Cuts, Scrapes, and Blisters
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Arnica May Reduce Swelling and Decrease Pain in Minor Wounds
Uses: first aid to help prevent infection, promote healing and relieve pain in minor: cuts, scrapes, burns.
*One hour in-vitro log reduction test for MRSA, E. Coli, Staph. Aureus, P. aeruginosa, E. faecalis, and C. albicans performed by an accredited, independent lab.
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a thin layer of CUROXEN to the affected area 3 times a day or as needed
- May be covered with sterile bandage
- May be used on children of any age
|Arnica Montana 3x HPUS||Pain Reliever|
|Calendula 3x HPUS||Healing Agent|
|Olive Extract 2x HPUS||Antimicrobial and Healing Agent|
|Inactive ingredients: Essential oil (fragrance) oxygenated olive oil|
CUROXEN® may liquefy over 77°F, but it remains effective. If thicker product is preferred, refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the eyes.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if a condition persists or gets worse, rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at 68°to 77°F (20°C to 25°C).
If liquefied, refrigerate 10 minutes to thicken.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.