Neutrogena, Ultra Sheer Face & Body Stick, Sunscreen, SPF 70, 1.5 oz (42 g)
- Date First Available: May 19 2016
Shipping Weight:0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NGN-11010
- UPC Code: 086800110101
- Package Quantity: 1.5 oz
10.4 x 4.8 x 2.5 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Broad Spectrum SPF 70
- Broad Spectrum UVA·UVB
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- #1 Dermatologist Recommended Brand
Glides on easily for convenient, hands-free, no-mess application.
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Weightless feel, non-shiny finish
- helps prevent sunburn
- apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- ensure complete coverage to the area above the lip, nose, and tops of ears
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- After use, twist stick down prior to capping to ensure complete closure.
|Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 3%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive ingredients |
Octyldodecyl neopentanoate, polyethylene, silica, neopentyl glycol diethylhexanoate, ozokerite, paraffin, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, beeswax, adipic acid/diglycol crosspolymer, neopentyl glycol diisostearate, caprylyl glycol, fragrance, diethylhexyl 2, 6-maphthalate, bht
- For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
May stain some fabrics
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.