Nature's Way, Primadophilus Bifidus, For Adults, 5 Billion CFU, 90 Vegetable Capsules
Best By: May 2025
- Date First Available: June 2007
- Product Code: NWY-06860
- UPC Code: 033674068601
- Package Quantity: 90 Count
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 5.1 x 10.7 cm , 0.07 kg
- This product is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness; however, it is not necessary to ship on ice.
Frequently purchased together
- Once Daily
- For Healthy Digestive Flora®
- Since 1969
- TRUE IDENTITY™ - Bifidobacteria & Lactobacilli
- TRUE RELEASE™ - Targeted Delivery, Delayed Release
- TRUE POTENCY™ 5 Billion CFU
- Dietary Supplement
- TRUE GUARANTEE Probiotic™
- 4 Strain Formula Specifically Designed for Adults
Exclusively Backed by TRUE GUARANTEE™
- TRUE POTENCY™ ensures 5 billion CFUs per capsule for the entire shelf life
- TRUE IDENTITY™ ensures only the strains listed on the label are found in the product
- TRUE RELEASE™ delayed release ensures stomach acid survival and intestinal delivery
Take 1 capsule daily. Keep refrigerated to maintain maximum potency.
Potato starch, plant-derived capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum), magnesium stearate, ascorbic acid (preservative to maintain freshness).
Contains milk and soy.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Proprietary Probiotic Blend providing 5 Billion CFU||340 mg||**|
|Bifidobacterium breve HA-129|
Bifidobacterium longum HA-135
Lactobacillus rhamnosus HA-111
Lactobacillus acidophilus RO418
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|