Madre Labs, Laundry Detergent, 3x Concentrate, Fresh Cotton, 1 Pouch, 4 oz (118 ml)
- Date First Available: February 23 2021
Shipping Weight:0.45 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: MLI-01689
- UPC Code: 898220016891
- Package Quantity: 2 Count
22.4 x 11.4 x 8.9 cm , 0.18 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar items to consider
- Madre Labs, O So Clean Laundry Detergent
- Fresh Cotton
- 3x Concentrated
- Eco-Friendly Pouches
- For High Efficiency & Standard Washing Machines
- Septic Safe
- Not Tested on Animals
Madre Labs® Laundry Detergent pouches contain a 3x concentrated detergent that works hard to remove tough dirt and stains while protecting colors and brightening whites, for powerfully clean and odor-free clothes that are O So Clean.
Directions: Pour 1 concentrated pouch into the Madre Labs® bottle (or the container of your choice). Add 12 fl. oz. (355 ml) of water, or by the fill line on the Madre Labs® bottle, and reattach the pump. Shake gently to mix thoroughly. This will make 16 fl. oz. (473 ml) of laundry detergent. Do not use without diluting. Shake gently before each use. Made for high efficiency and standard washing machines.
- Small Load: Add 2 Pumps (16 ml), Makes 29 Loads
- Medium Load: Add 4 Pumps (32 ml), Makes 14 Loads
- Large Load: Add 6 Pumps (48 ml), Makes 9 Loads
Caution: Keep out of reach of children and pets. Harmful if swallowed or put in mouth and can cause eye and skin irritation.
- If Swallowed: Drink plenty of water and seek immediate medical attention. Do not induce vomiting.
- Eye Contact: Flush eye thoroughly with cool water for 15 minutes and seek immediate medical attention. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Skin Contact: Rinse with water. Seek medical attention if irritation develops or persists.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.