Dr. McDougall's, Vegan Spring Onion Noodle Soup, 1.9 oz (53 g)
- Expiration Date: November 10 2022
- Date First Available: September 9 2021
Shipping Weight:0.19 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: MCD-01113
- UPC Code: 767335011131
- Package Quantity: 1.9 oz
9.9 x 9.9 x 9.8 cm , 0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Certified Vegan
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Sourced No BPA
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative - Certified Sourcing
- Sustaining The Earth Sustaining You®
Dr. McDougall´s Right Foods® are always delicious, natural and vegan. This tasty soup is made with rice noodles that are steamed, not fried and gluten free for your Delicious Wellness.®
Nourishing your well-being while helping to sustain the earth is our recipe for happiness. That´s why we source non-genetically modified ingredients and make our cups with paper sourced from certified, responsibly managed forests.
Microwave Cooking Instructions (1100W)
- Remove the lid and flavor packet.
- Pour flavor packet contents into cup.
- Add room temperature water to fill line inside cup (about 3/4¨ below rim of cup). Stir well.
- Microwave on high on outside edge of microwave turntable until rapidly boiling but not boiling over - about 1 minutes 30 seconds. Microwave ovens vary. Adjust power and time as needed. Stop microwave if product is over cooking.
- Remove from microwave, stir, cover tightly (e.g. with aluminum foil or a plate) and let stand 5 minutes. If you prefer extra tender noodles, microwave again as needed.
- Stir again and enjoy.
Boiling Water Instructions
Follow instructions above except add boiling water to fill line and do not microwave.
Rice noodles* (rice, tapioca starch), yeast extracts, natural flavors, organic sugar, onion*, garlic*, tapioca maltodextrin, sea salt, green onion*, sesame, spices, paprika, turmeric (color).
Made in a facility that uses peanuts and other food allergens.
Cup and food may be hot. Please handle with care. Do not leave microwave unattended.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 53 g|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||41 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Total Sugars||3 g|
|Includes 3 g Added Sugars||6%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|