Differin, Adapalene Gel 0.1 % Acne Treatment, Fragrance Free, 0.5 oz (15 g)
- Expiration Date: October 1 2023
- Date First Available: December 24 2018
Shipping Weight:0.1 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: DIF-92030
- UPC Code: 302994920303
- Package Quantity: 0.5 oz
16.5 x 6.9 x 4.3 cm , 0.04 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Previously Available Only by Prescription
- FDA Approved
- Dermatologist Developed
- Once Daily Topical Retinoid*
- Oil Free
- Dermatologist Developed and Tested
First FDA-approved over-the-counter topical retinoid* for acne treatment.
Use: For the treatment of acne
*Read carton and enclosed consumer information leaflet before using this product. Keep this carton and consumer information leaflet. They contain important information.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Use once daily.
- Clean the skin gently and pat dry before applying the product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer. For example, if your acne is on the face, apply the product to the entire face.
- Do not use more than one time a day. Applying more than directed will not provide faster or better results, but may worsen skin irritation.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
|Adapalene 0.1% (retinoid)*||Acne treatment|
|Inactive ingredients: Carbomer 940, edetate disodium, methylparaben, poloxamer 182, propylene glycol, purified water and sodium hydroxide.|
May contain hydrochloric acid to adjust pH.
|*read consumer information leaflet|
For external use only.
Do not use
- On damaged skin (cuts, abrasions, eczema, sunburn)
- If you are allergic to adapalene or any of the ingredients in this product.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use.
When using this product
- Limit sun exposure, including light from tanning beds, and use sunscreen when going outdoors
- Do not wax to remove hair in areas where the product has been applied
- During the early weeks of use, your acne may appear to worsen before it improves (this is normal); continue using as directed, unless you get irritation that becomes severe
- Irritation (redness, itching, dryness, burning) is more likely to occur:
- in the first few weeks of use
- if using more than one topical acne medication at a time
- but irritation usually lessens with continued use of this product
- It may take up to 3 months of once daily use to see results
- Avoid product contact with eyes, lips, and mouth. If contact occurs, immediately flush the area with water
- Wash hands after use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You become pregnant, or are planning to become pregnant, while using this product
- You have symptoms of an allergic reaction (such as itching, rash, hives, swelling of the lips, eyelids, and shortness of breath)
- Irritation becomes severe
- You see no improvement after 3 months of once daily use
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
Store at room temperature 68º-77º F.
Protect from freezing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.