Boiron, Optique 1, Eye Irritation Relief, 30 Doses, 0.013 fl oz Each
- Date First Available: August 25 2015
Shipping Weight:0.1 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BOI-27772
- UPC Code: 306969277720
- Package Quantity: 30 Count
9.1 x 10.9 x 5.3 cm , 0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
- Sterile Single-Use Liquid Doses
- Soothing & Refreshing
- Dry, Itchy & Gritty Eyes
- Red, Burning & Tired Eyes
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Drug Interactions
- Help Your Body the Natural Way
- Boiron - World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there's a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing homeopathic medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction.
- Temporarily relieves minor eye irritation due to fatigue or airborne irritants such as ragweed, other pollens and dust
- Soothes red, dry, itchy, gritty, burning or tired eyes
Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Tear open the foil pouch at the notched edge.
- Snap off one single-use dose.
- Twist to open.
- Install 1 to 2 drops, or more if necessary, in affected eye(s).
Repeat 2 to 6 times a day, as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
|Calcarea fluorica 10X HPUS-0.25%||Relieves eyestrain and fatigue characterized by flickering light|
|Calendula officinalis 4X HPUS-0.25%||Relieves eye dryness associated with smoke or other airborne irritants|
|Cineraria maritima 6C HPUS-1.50%||Soothes red and irritated eyes|
|Euphrasia officinalis 4X HPUS-1.00%||Relieves burning, irritated eyes|
|Kali muriaticum 10X HPUS-0.25%||Alleviates gritty sensation (feeling of sand in the eye)|
|Magnesia carbonica 10X HPUS-0.25%||Relieves sharp, flashing eye pain|
|Silicea 10X HPUS-0.25%||Relieves tired eyes|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, sodium chloride 0.9%|
|**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions|
To avoid contamination:
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface
- Do not touch the eye with the tip of the container
- Do not reuse
- Once opened, discard container after each use
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy. Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps, inner foil pouch, and single-use container are not intact
- Before opening the foil pack: No specific storage conditions.
- After opening the foil pack: Store the unused doses in the foil pack at a temperature that does not exceed 77°F (25°C)
- After opening the unit-dose: The product must be used immediately. After administering, discard single-use container. Do not reuse.
- Do not refrigerate or freeze.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.