Andalou Naturals, 1000 Roses, CC Color + Correct, Sensitive, SPF 30, Sheer Beige, 2 fl oz (58 ml)
- Expiration Date: June 1 2023
- Date First Available: April 3 2014
Shipping Weight:0.11 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ADN-02010
- UPC Code: 859975020106
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz
4.1 x 4.1 x 14.2 cm , 0.09 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Nature's Intelligence®
- Fruit Stem Cell Science®
- With Rose Stem Cells Soothing Resilience
- Broad Spectrum Protection
- Dermatologist Tested
- Beauty Is You®
- Nature 98% Derived
- Verified Gluten Free
- Leaping Bunny Certified - Cruelty Free
The first CC cream with alpine rose stem cells provides soft, sheer mineral coverage with essential hydration and proven broad spectrum sun protection for a flawless looking complexion in one easy step.
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn.
- Daily, alone or under make-up.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed.
- Reapply every 2 hours or after swimming, towel drying, perspiring heavily, washing, or in the case of products applied to the lips, after eating or drinking.
- Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Sun Protection Measures. Regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pm, wear long sleeve shirts, pants and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
|Zinc Oxide 20%||Sunscreen|
|Non Medical Ingredients|
|Aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, purified water (aqua), caprylic/capric triglycerides, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, vegetable glycerin, hydrogenated castor oil, sorbitan sesquioleate, hydrogenated methyl abietate, magnesium sulfate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil*, plant stem cells (alpine rose, malus domestica, solar vitis), and BioActive berry complex*, soothing complex; [sodium hyaluronate, magnolia officinalis bark extract, boswellia serrata (boswellin) extract], rosa damascena (rose) flower distillate*, rosa canina (rosehip), fruit oil*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil*, iron oxides, camellia sinensis (white tea) leaf extract*†, tocopherol, phenethyl alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, rose isolates, vanilla isolates, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) flower oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*.|
*Certified organic †Fair trade
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.